- Diana Hayden: The former Miss World and actress who appeared in films like Ab Bas and Tehzeeb joined the celebrity mommies club at the age of 42. More than the age factor that made news when Diana was blessed with a baby girl last month, it was her being forward-thinking in freezing her eggs 10 years earlier that garnered wide attention.
- Farah Khan: The choreographer cum filmmaker became a mommy at 43. She conceive through IVF and delivered triplets Czar, Divya and Anya.
- Aishwarya Rai: The most successful Miss World ever, Aishwarya Rai had her daughter Aaraadhya at the age of 38. The doting mother she turns out to be, she has been spotted with her daughter on few occasions.
- Gauri Khan: Known as one of the most stylish icons in Bollywood, Gauri had her third child AbRam Khan through surrogacy in 2013 at the age of 43.
- Kiran Rao: Kiran Rao met Aamir Khan on the sets of Lagaan. They got married in 2005 after Aamir separated from his first wife. Kiran has a son Azad Rao Khan from the marriage at the age of 38. The couple named him after Moulana Abul Kalam Azad.
- Shilpa Shetty: The svelte actress became a mother at the age of 38 when she welcomed her son with husband Raj Kundra in 2012. Shilpa garnered international attention by her winning Celebrity Big Brother 5 on British television.
- Sridevi: The superstar was well in her 40s when she had her second daughter Khushi. Her first daughter Jhanvi was born in 1997. The trio make public appreances with Sri still matching up with her youthful daughters.
- Rani Mukherjee: After the much speculated marriage to filmmaker Aditya Chopra, the couple eventually tied the knot in 2014. The popular actress became a mother at 37 with the birth of Adira in December 2015.
- Kajol: After this talented actress had her daughter Nyasa born in 2003, she chose to be a mother again when she was in her late 30’s. Son Yug was born sever years later in 2010.
- Juhi Chawla: The vivacious actress had her daughter Jhanvi born in 2001. Juhi was well in her late 30s when she had her second child, son Arjun in 2003.
- Madhuri Dixit: A proud mother of two, this brilliant actress had her first son Arin in 2003 and Rayaan in 2005. By this time she was well into her late 30s.
- Karishma Kapoor: This highly successful actress became a mother in her 30s. She had her daughter Samaira in 2005. Her second child Kiaan was born in 2010.
- Raveena Tandon: After being a single mother of two adopted daughter, Raveena Tandon got married to film distributor Anil Thadani. She had her daughter Rasha in 2005 from the marriage. Her second child Ranbir was born in 2007.
- Seema Khan: Sohail Khan’s wife Seema Khan had their second child at 40 in 2011. The couple went for an IVF to have their son Yohan.
Comments are moderated by MomJunction editorial team to remove any personal, abusive, promotional, provocative or irrelevant observations. We may also remove the hyperlinks within comments.