1. Baby Stork Cascade Centerpiece
You can find variants for baby boys and girls. It makes an attractive addition to your baby shower decorations. It contains paper bottles, teddy bear icons and shiny metallic foil arms.
2. A pacifier thermometer. When your baby doesn’t cooperate taking the temperature in any way, this sounds like a perfect solution.
3. This baby shower head is awesome for the shorties.
4. This personal ultrasound machine that you could use on the go as you connect it to your smartphone.
How interesting to be able to watch a home-based scan!
5. A pacifier that closes when dropped. Isn’t it quite a hygiene precaution?
6. This Blooming Bather is excellent to help your baby sit with a reclining cushion effect. So you don’t have to worry holding him while he is given a bath in the blooming cradle.
7. Add this blooming scrubber to the bath.
8. A hooded baby carrier is just perfect to take your baby out on a cold morning.
9. Your baby will love to snuggle into this ‘woombie’ swaddle – so naturally comfy.
10. These baby onesie extenders are great for babies who are growing fast. You don’t have discard the onesies that don’t fit any longer!
11. With Nabby Baby Monitor that can connect to your Android phone, you can now carry out your chores in a relaxed way while your baby is asleep.
12. Your travel will get easier with this portable fabric high chair for babies.
13. Conceal that most disliked medicine in this medicine dispensing sippy cup for your baby.
14. Use a bathtub divider to save water. It will also eliminate the use of a larger bulky tub for your baby.
15. Molar Muncher is a pacifier that works on the entire gum line all at one time.
16. Use this Car Seat Sun Shade at as good as a 60 degree recline, if you must park your car under the sun.
17. The sippy-cup leash is a great way to keep the cup latched instead of dropping off to the ground every time.
18. This baby urinal is a great idea for the reluctant potty trainees.
19. A bottle sling attachable to baby car seat is brilliant! No hassles while you take him out.
20. A cute personal mailbox for kids is supercool for them to receive messages, chocolates or gifts from mama or papa or siblings or friends – not to forget the Santa.
21. A snack or an activity tray could save you from boredom rants on a long drive.
22. This babysitter box can contain all your baby needs during the day. Alongside you could even leave babysitter notes for instructions.
23. A bike stroller is a great way to go bike riding on a sunny day out.
24. The sili squeeze bottles are useful when you don’t want pureed food to spill out or when you can’t spend enough time spoon-feeding your baby.
25. But if you indeed want to spoon feed, then you could achieve a neat job with this all-in-one gadget.
26. A baby bottle adapter is a great tool to covert a water bottle into a feeding bottle.
27. You don’t have to worry about carrying a purse while you shop with your baby. A zippered storage pouch that comes with these strollers do the job for you.
28. A nursing reminder tag enables women to keep track of what side she is on.
29. For toddlers who are yet to develop the hand coordination, this tactile bottle holder helps them have that extra grip.
30. Taking your baby on a wintery evening gets easier with this hooded car-seat blanket.
31. A padded bath caddy is a brilliant way to avoid your knee getting strain out any time you give your baby a bath.
32. This hammock style airline baby seater is awesome for air travels.
33. Disciplining your child couldn’t get easier! Here’s the time out stool for you kid.
34. You can control what your kid watches on telly, while still giving them a feeling of independence, with this kid-friendly remote control.
35. It looks like your coffee maker, but it is a Baby Nes formula milk dispenser. Isn’t it cool!
36. The baby co-sleeper from Cula Belly is awesome convertible that can also be used as a baby high chair or a rocking cradle.