The moment you know you are pregnant, you have a lengthy to-do list on your agenda. You become health-conscious, buy pregnancy books, and become extra cautious about what you eat, how you walk and even the way you talk! In fact, pregnancy transforms the most sober of couples into the most excited ones, making them do crazy things after the pregnancy is confirmed. Here are some of them:
- Post messages on Facebook: Among the first things couples do after knowing the ‘good news’ is to share it with their friends and family. But the elders in the family would advice them to keep it a secret for a few weeks. So, what do they do? Leave some hints by posting parenthood quotes and videos on FB!
- Obsessed with weight: She buys a weighing machine (if she doesn’t already have one) and checks her weight a couple of times in a day. Then measures the tummy to see if it has grown. And who helps her in these endeavors? Her husband, of course! Sounds silly? No, because pregnancy is the only time a woman is happy with her growing weight and bulging tummy.
- Staring at baby’s movement: The actual movements of the baby might begin much later in pregnancy, but the happy couple can’t wait until then. Understandably they don’t want to miss out on a single movement happening inside the womb, even if it is just an imaginary one. Don’t be surprised if they even keep a count on the number of moves!
- Take pictures: As if the baby bump shows up overnight, they keep track of the growing tummy by clicking pictures every day.
- Use baby bump to support: Eating popcorn while watching the daily dose of TV but can’t hold it in their hands? No worries around this time, as they can simply put it on the to-be-mommy’s tummy!
- Download apps: They might just download every available app on their mobiles: due date app, pregnancy app, walking app. And that they will actually not use those apps is another thing.
- Vicarious satisfaction: Once pregnant, women need to eat a few foods and avoid a few. Their husbands need not have to. But will the wife be ok with such ‘discrimination’? No! The result is the poor husband will find boiled vegetables and carrot-beetroot juice in his lunch box! This will satiate the lady’s appetite!
- Eat sour stuff: We can understand when the to-be-mother wants to eat sour stuff due to nausea and vomiting. Butwhat if the husband also starts eating that stuff to give company to his wife? That’s sweet and crazy too.
- Change the way they address each other: The ‘darling’, ‘honey’ and ‘sweetheart’ will now be replaced by ‘mama’ and ‘papa’. The couple will call each other with these new names even before the baby comes into their lives.
Finding them crazy right? But you will completely understand them once that happy news happens to you.
Waiting for your moments of craziness? Then it’s time to use Pregakem Pregnancy Detection Kit.
I bet you are looking forward to doing those crazy things as a couple after you do the pregnancy test at home.
Pregakem Pregnancy Detection Kit is easy to use and gives you quick results in just about five minutes. It detects the hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin hormone) in your urine and that’s when the pregnancy is confirmed. The hCG hormone is released in your body during pregnancy. So, wait at least until the first the day of missed period, and for the best result, do it a week later.
The kit consists of one test card, a dropper, and a silica gel pouch. The test card detects pregnancy, the dropper is used to collect a sample of urine, and silica gel keeps the test device moisture free and safe.
How to use Pregakem Pregnancy Detection Kit?
The ideal time to take the test is one week after the first day of your missed period. Follow the steps below:
- Collect your urine sample.
- Place three drops of urine using the dropper into the circle marking “S” on the card.
- The result displays in five minutes.
- If the result displays two red or pink lines in the result window marked ‘T’ & ‘C’, it indicates that you are pregnant.
- One red or pink line indicates you are not pregnant.
- No red or pink line indicates that the test is invalid. There are reasons for the test being invalid. To avoid this situation, follow the steps mentioned on the label accurately.
So, tell us what crazy things you are planning to do as a couple after your pregnancy news. We would love to hear your story.