The joy and enjoyment you get in dressing up a baby is immeasurable when compared to other things. Babies look adorable in whatever they wear; they look good in all colors, designs, and they can pull off any outfit like a stud! And what makes it more exciting is the onset of Halloween, where you are bound to dress up in funny or innovative characters. With all the available designs and clothes made in all possible sizes, even babies can be a part of the festivities in full spirit. But the only thing that might stop you from purchasing such costumes is the fact that they will get to wear it only once as babies are in their growing stage. In that case, some creativity and talent is all you need to put together the cutest Halloween costume, made at home!
Making at home doesn’t mean that a costume will be stitched because that might save your money, but it still won’t be something that can be worn at other times. All you have to do is use some headgears, some color coordinating tricks, and some accessory tools and viola; you have the best Halloween costume for your baby.
Here are 7 best DIY options that can help you dress your kid for Halloween
1. Baby Bear: Use a regular romper in brown and get a headgear with brown fur and ears and there you go, you’ve got your cute baby bear ready to turn heads in awe.
2. Flower Power: Dress your baby girl like a flower with a pink romper and a flower headgear.
3. Pretentious Photographer: How cute will your baby boy look in the effortlessly customized wear with a cool t-shirt and pants with a toy camera to complete the look. Click, click, the photographer himself will get clicked when he wears it to the party.
4. Terrific Tiger: All you need is an orange hoodie and a cut-out of black spikes to make the face of a tiger. Your little one can trick or treat with a scary yet cute look in the tiger costume that is easy to make.
5. The Detective: A plain shirt and pants are what you need to pull this off in a classy manner. Make your baby hold interesting toys to get the Sherlock Holmes vibe going. You can no longer be clueless about the mystery of the DIY Halloween costumes with your very own detective creation.
6. Bob The Builder: Everyone just loves this cartoon, and kids even love to imitate Bob, the builder, so why not dress like him for Halloween? It’s super simple and does not require any additional expense. You just need to get your child into dungarees with a white t-shirt, and you are good to go. Grab some toy tools on the way to complete the look.
7. Bugs Bunny: How cute will your child look in a white romper with white bunny ears? That is all you need to look like a cute bunny rabbit. Let your baby hold a small piece of carrot as well that will make him eat healthy without breaking his character!
With so many wonderful DIY costume options, you will certainly try one of these or maybe more! Dress your kid using your creativity. Your kid can dress like a cowboy, a chick, a butterfly, or a bumblebee too!! Have an excellent time celebrating Halloween with your adorable kid.