Changing a baby’s diaper might look like a fun activity, but in reality, it isn’t. It becomes a tedious task when you have to wake up in the middle of the night and change dirty diapers. Is there something that can prevent your mood from getting ruined completely? Yes! There is a possibility to stop yourself from becoming cranky by having a great laugh.
Here are 30 hilarious messages written on the diapers that can crack you up in the middle of the night:
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Poop-poop. Please don’t cry!
- Talking to your baby while changing his diaper is always a shitty talk.
- Here’s a present for you that I made using what I ate in the past.
- Uh Oh! I didn’t do it.
- Keep calm and get me a fresh diaper.
- Sorry for the poop, mommy. PS: You’re beautiful.
- Hey dad! TV shows can wait; first, let’s change my diaper.
- Guess who’s back, back again!
- I’m a rich brat; I don’t repeat my diapers.
- What are you waiting for? Christmas?
- Slimy and smelly poop is better than people’s mascara goop!
- You got this, dad!
- If you can change a diaper, there isn’t anything that you can’t do.
- Wipes can wipe your tears; butt use it on me after I poop!
- Shit happens!
- You give me yummy in my tummy, now here’s some oops in the form of poop!
- Don’t underestimate the capacity of a baby. I can quickly get shit done.
- Error 404, pee not found!
- Peek a poop.
- I can’t take your shit; I can only give you mine.
- My dad has an iPhone, but at least I’m original; I have an iPoop.
- They say, ignore what you don’t like, someday it’ll go away, but my poop ain’t going anywhere, fam.
- Ready or not, here is another poop!
- Work in progress, open at your own risk.
- Disclaimer: Please don’t try these diaper changing stunts. Do it under the supervision of your wife. That’s right, dad. I’m talking to you.
- Happy Birthday to you; you were born in the zoo, you look like a monkey, and I smell like poop.
- Nope, that’s not your phone, that’s me, my nature’s calling, talk to you later.
- Feeling cute might poop later.
- I’m stinking, and I know it!
- I’m on a diet. I need to get the crap out of my system.
We hope our article cheered you up. It definitely makes you realize that changing diapers can be a fun activity, after all. And it doesn’t even take that long! These funny messages can help you peacefully change your baby’s bulky diapers. You will no longer see changing diapers as a job. It will be the quickest and funniest task you will get to do all day, every day: no more oopsie poopsies, just happy nappy sessions. Change your baby’s diaper with a broad smile, and surprise your baby with a happy face instead of a grumpy one. These hilarious messages can not only motivate you but also your spouses and grown-up children, who usually run away from the task of changing the little one’s diaper. Let’s face it, guys, no matter how difficult this might be, at one point in time, we all have been there, done that. Happy diaper changing to you!
If you enjoyed reading our article, share it with fellow mommies and friends to help them realize how diaper changing can be a fun activity.