Are you pregnant and wondering what products can help you through this journey? Have you looked at some options but not sure whether they will work for you or not? Are you planning to make a buying list for your pregnancy months?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we are here to help with your queries. Read on to find out some of the best pregnancy products that you can use.
Here are the top ten pregnancy products that will make those months ahead a little easier and enjoyable:
1. Bio Oil:
The oil is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins that are suspended in oil form.
- It contains PurCellin oil, which is a breakthrough ingredient. The oil changes the consistency of the product overall and makes it light and not greasy.
- The oil gets easily absorbed in your skin and keeps your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- It helps prevent or reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It also helps to smoothen out skin tone and reduces patches of pigmentation.
- The oil contains vitamins A and E, calendula oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, chamomile oil and PurCellin oil.
- Priced at INR 450 for 60 ml.
2. Flamingo Below Knee Stockings:
The stockings are specially recommended to be worn during pregnancy.
- It comes with an open toe to provide space for feet enlargement and swelling in the toes, especially during pregnancy.
- The pair also comes with an open heel to provide extra ventilation and comfort.
- The socks provide extra warmth and support during those pregnancy months, especially if you have to stand or sit for longer periods of time.
- Priced at INR 549.
3. Perfect Potion New Bloom Pregnancy Body Cream:
The cream is perfect to lather on your skin during those drying pregnancy months.
- Spread it over your tummy, breasts and other areas to reduce dryness and appearance of stretch marks.
- It comes with the goodness of lavender, neroli and mandarin to soothe and care for your skin.
- Avoid using if there are any rashes, irritation or swelling.
- Priced at INR 5392.65 for 200 g.
4. 100% Pure Premium Grade A Unrefined Shea Butter By African Skin Solutions:
The cream is a multi-use product that is perfect for pregnancy use.
- It helps to soothe your skin and keeps it soft.
- The cream acts as a natural healer and moisturizer. It helps regenerate your skin cells and increases blood circulation.
- It is a non-comedogenic product that will not clog your pores.
- It contains vitamins A, E and F and shea butter that are all good for your skin’s health. Regular application will reduce dark spots and pigmentation patches.
- Priced at INR 4478 for 454 g.
5. Smartele Women’s Elastic Breathable Ventilation Pregnancy Belt:
The pregnancy belt can be worn during your pregnancy and even after you have delivered.
- It is a light weight product and is made of polyester, cotton fibers, spandex and viscose fibers.
- The belt is free size and will expand or reduce as per the size of your abdomen.
- It is ideal to provide your growing belly the added support it needs.
- Priced at INR 1735.
6. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow:
The pillow is perfect to be used during pregnancy and even through your breastfeeding months.
- The upper part of the pillow will help to prop up your head.
- You can place your folded arm under the upper part of the pillow and sleep on your side.
- The long segment in the middle gives complete support to your back as well as tummy.
- The end of the pillow can be tucked between your knees and will help to sleep.
- It is easy to clean.
- Priced at INR 6709.
7. Basq Illipe Body Butter Fragrance Free:
The body butter is especially made for sensitive skin during pregnancy.
- It is fragrance free to ensure you do not get uncomfortable with scents.
- Regular use will prevent and reduce stretch marks. It also helps to tone your body.
- The body butter is paraben, phthalate and animal products free.
- Priced at INR 3140 for 118 ml.
8. Belli Skin Care Sheer Comfort Lip Balm:
The lip balm is perfect to soothe your dry and chapped pregnancy lips.
- It contains the highest medical grade ultrapurified lanolin oil.
- It is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- Priced at INR 1844 for 8 ml.
9. Soulflower Relax With Lavender Spa Set:
The set is your perfect way to relax at the end of a tiring day.
- It contains 8 lavender based products.
- The set contains 1 lavender potpourri, 1 lavender bath salt, 1 lavender soap, 1 lavender massage oil, 2 aroma t light candles, 1 wooden massage neck roller and 1 loofah.
- Priced at INR 1200.
10. U Shape Memory Pillow:
It is the perfect pillow to use at work or during travel.
- The pillow is made of high density memory foam.
- It adds extra cushioning and support to your head and neck and prevents neck and shoulder pain.
- Priced at INR 1200.
The top ten pregnancy products listed here will give you some added comfort and relaxation. Discontinue use in case you experience any discomfort.
Have you used any of these products earlier? Do share your experiences here.
- Is It Safe To Use Almond Oil During Pregnancy?
- 10 Best Acne Products For Pregnant Women
- 5 Things To Absolutely Avoid During Pregnancy
- Is It Safe To Use Depilatory Cream Nair During Pregnancy?