1. Unavoidable questions about your long-awaited pregnancy will leave you venting anger and frustration at just about everyone.
Yes, some personal space and time are all you need.
2. You have some convincing business to do to conceive.
Who said 30 was old! Darn!
3. The ‘thirtieth birthday’ tag doesn’t go along well if you aren’t pregnant yet.
Sadly people associate it with the ‘infertility window’ and guess what, it’s a sham.
4. But when you do get pregnant in the 30s, it’s almost like pouting for the paparazzi.
Feeling like a star!
5. And it’s also partying time:
Yeah, roll out the champagne baby.
6. Didn’t he tell you, you weren’t a failure when it came to getting pregnant!
Quite a prophecy that was!
7. But some of your peers didn’t believe you.
They thought you were all ‘dried up’ already!
8. You got obsessed with your ovulation window
You had to work hard, seriously!
9. What’s more, you welcome your periods more than a younger woman does
Sure, it calls for the best chum-time.
10. Some could take jibes on you as you break the news.
Would you give a damn?
11. You will have diet advice even on the phone.
Somehow nuts and cereals have become the atrocious staple foods.
12. That doesn’t stop unsolicited advice in person.
You want to punch people in their teeth.
13. Pregnancy raises your pretty image once again.
Some confidence springing back.
14. Feeling so pretty that you could get ‘garish.’
Steer clear of the exaggerations, lady.
15. Moreover, your ovaries sputter with life.
Woah! Who could stop that after all!
16. You finally bring that bundle of joy home.
17. You will have shut the wagging tongues up by now.
Being a mom at thirties doesn’t seem like that bad an idea at all.