Pragmatic, enthralled, and obstinate are some of the words that perfectly describe a Taurean. They are born between April 20 and May 21. On the other hand, Piscean is quite maverick and highly emotional. They are born between February 19 and March 20. So how well does the deeply sensitive Pisces complement the sensual yet stubborn bull? Read this post to understand more about Pisces and Taurus compatibility.
Are Pisces And Taurus Compatible?
Taurus is graceful, trustworthy, and has a vehement nature. Being ruled by the planet of love, Venus, they harbor a strong yearning for extravagance and pleasure. Their need for beautiful things can sometimes give a sneak peek of their needful nature. Just like their celestial animal bull, Taurus isn’t afraid of hard work. They are tenacious and often stubborn.
On the other hand, Piscean is a wishful thinker. Being ruled by the planet of illusions, Neptune, Pisces natives are intuitive, empathetic, and imaginative. They are daydreamers and often think about imaginary situations, which makes them detached from the real world.
The relationship between the bull and the fish is idealistic and dream-like. The divine energy of Venus complements the dreamy nature of Neptune—maybe that’s why both of them share a deep bond that overflows with fondness, endearment, and affection alongside a strong spiritual connection. Taurus can help Pisces be more grounded and stay in touch with reality, while Pisces can bring out the poetic and artistic side of Taurus.
Reasons A Pisces And Taurus Compatibility Might Work
There is harmony between the two elements, water and earth. When one falls short of something, the other fulfills it. Let’s take a look at why Pisces and Taurus love each other so dearly.
- Taurus is trustworthy, honorable, and reliable. Pisces, on the other hand, is the “free-child.” Even though Taurus is quite reticent and does not open up much, Pisces is patient and gives them the space of comfort and warmth to show their vulnerable side. Once the emotional bond is formed, it become sexceptionally strong eventually. Taurus has authoritative energy that draws Pisces, while the ingenious and poetic side of Pisces attracts Taurus.
- The earthen bull is enticed by Pisces’s transcendental mood. Both Taurus and Pisces crave a relationship that emanates warm and affectionate energy. Both of them will keep each other happy and comfortable. Their sustained endeavor at keeping their partners happy, along with trust and commitment, will make this relationship successful. Both Pisces and Taurus are understanding, caring, and determined individuals.
- The empathetic Pisces will extend a helping hand towards Taurus if they ever need it. Taurus, on the other hand, protects Pisces from people who want to take advantage of their selfless nature. Pisces taps into the emotional and sensitive side of Taurus, while Taurus helps in calming the turbulent emotions that Pisces sometimes feels.
Problems A Pisces And Taurus Compatibility Might Face
The deeply emotional Pisces sometimes feels exhausted by the hard-headed and stubborn Taurus. So, they may get into disagreements.
- The empirical Taurus is aware of their decisions when it comes to their finances or anything important, but Pisces is quite absentminded, which bothers the grounded Taurus. Pisces’ acquiescent nature frustrates the bull since they find it disorderly. On the other hand, Pisces feels that Taurus is quite the buzzkill.
- Taurus loves the comfort of their home. They most likely stay home than go out and socialize. Their homebound nature affects Pisces since they would most likely want to go out with their friends. Pisces’ affable nature will make them have a lot of friends, which can make Taurus feel jealous and possessive.
- Taurus is often times quite lazy, which bothers the hard-working Pisces. Pisces puts in a lot of passion and creativity in any work they do, which lacks in Taurus as they need a continuous flow of inspiration and motivation before they can get back to their diligent self.
Love Match Between A Pisces Man And A Taurus Woman
The love affair between a Pisces man and a Taurus woman is quite a beautiful one. When earth and water get together, it results in a caring, gentle, and passionate relationship. Both of them love a calm environment, and that’s exactly how their relationship is, they are sensitive and emotional. The anxious nature of Pisces will lessen once he is in a relationship with Taurus. A Taurus woman provides him the stability that he yearns for.
On the other hand, she falls for the sweet Pisces man. He is empathetic and nurturing towards her that she appreciates. A Pisces man cherishes and adores his Taurus woman by giving her unceasing attention. He entices her, and she is predictable and simple, which he appreciates. She craves the passion and comfort that Pisces can fulfill. Pisces man often falls into the depths of his imagination that might lead to depression, hence, Taurus woman needs to shower him with tremendous love and care to help him get rid of his negative feelings.
The stubborn nature and bad temper of Taurus woman might create certain problems within the relationship. Pisces, however, will be patient with his partner. If she is unable to find emotional and financial stability even after persistent support, eventually she may call it a quit.
Love Match Between A Pisces Woman And A Taurus Man
A Taurus man is humble, honorable, and modest. He has a pragmatic outlook on life. Pisces woman is child-like, innocent, and starry-eyed, and she is quite the opposite of her partner. When both of them come together for a romantic relationship, sparks fly.
Taurus man is sensuous and passionate, he appreciates the beauty and sophisticated nature of his partner. On the other hand, Pisces woman falls head over heels over her Taurus man from the beginning. She sees him as a strong and caring individual who can take care of her. The dreamy romance between them is something that seems out of a classic novel.
The timid and soft Pisces woman lets the Taurus man dominate the relationship. He dotes on his partner and always makes her feel safe and comfortable. Both of them enjoy each other’s company, that is why they will hardly go out during weekends and prefer to stay home and cuddle while watching a romantic film.
Pisces And Taurus Sexual Compatibility
Pisces is enticing, while Taurus has a lot of fervor. Pisces cangive their partner love letters and write poems about them. Taurus, on the other hand, brings passion into the relationship. With their slow and steady approach, both of them will take their time to know each other.
Taurus loves extravagant and luxurious treatment, so hot baths, scented candles, and a soft bed are some of the things that entice the bull. Pisces, too, enjoys these things. Taurus might be used to a certain routine, but it is up to Pisces to bring in the thrill and excitement into the relationship. Taurus may feel out of their element at first, but once the trust is built, they will slowly get out of their comfort zone and try something new.
Besides certain peculiarities, this relationship is meant to last a long time. They provide each other affection, love, and support that they both crave. Even when they have conflicts, they will find a solution easily.