Is Virgo and Libra compatibility high on the charts? Can they fall in love and stay together forever? The answers can be found in our post that gives you some details about their personalities. Virgo, an earth sign, is gentle and kind and is known for being good lovers and friends. They are also intelligent, hard-working, and well-organized. On the other hand, Libra brings harmony and balance in their relationships and career.
Both the zodiacs seem mature and look for aesthetically pleasing things around. Read on to know if they can face any problems in romance and how they can correct their problems and get along well.
Are Virgo And Libra Compatible?
Virgo and Libra are both intellectuals, and they connect through long and meaningful conversations. They have respect for each other and will support one another in their quest for knowledge and learning. Virgo admires Libra’s clear mind, while Libra respects Virgo’s hard-working nature. Nevertheless, these earth and air signs hardly complement one another. They lack the emotional connection and mutual understanding that a couple needs for a successful long-term relationship.
The focused and detail-oriented Virgo may have trouble when dealing with the carefree Libra, who in return may resent Virgo’s demanding nature. Libra thrives on admiration, while Virgo is not one to shower anyone with extra attention. Virgo believes in utility, even as Libra is more concerned with what’s pleasing to the eye. This unlikely couple can come together but needs to compromise in several ways to make their relationship work.
Reasons A Virgo And Libra Relationship Might Work
When Virgo and Libra come together, you may not see sparks fly, but one can expect some chemistry. Here are some reasons why their relationship might work.
- If Virgo is industrious, Libra loves luxury. They both wish to be successful and work hard for it. They share a common life goal, which is to be successful and become rich. Therefore, they will support each other in building a comfortable and luxurious life.
- Virgo and Libra are both peace-loving people. Confrontation is something that this couple avoids the most. Even if they get into a fight, they will try to resolve it as soon as they can. Essentially, their fights do not last long.
- Both have good communication skills and are intelligent. They have deep conversations and enjoy healthy and mentally stimulating discussions. Interestingly, their mental connection is stronger than their physical one.
Problems A Virgo And Libra Relationship Might Face
Like any regular couple, this pair of mutable Virgo and cardinal Libra has its share of challenges. Here are some problems this couple is likely to face in their relationship.
- Both Virgo and Libra are sensitive and temperamental. When they have a disagreement, they might sweep the issue under the rug without resolving it to avoid conflict. This can lead to dissatisfaction, which may eventually destroy the relationship in the long run.
- Virgo is not fond of spending time with large groups of people, while Libra is sociable by nature. Virgo is known to be shy, and in a social gathering, they are most likely to be a wallflower and stick to themselves. This tendency of theirs may annoy Libra, who enjoys being a social butterfly, having fun with their friends.
- Virgo can make a decision and stick to it, unlike the capricious Libra. While Libra admires how easily Virgo makes hard decisions, Virgo, does not have the patience to deal with Libra, who constantly changes their minds.
Love Match Between A Virgo Man And A Libra Woman
A Virgo man is a devoted and loyal lover who cares deeply for those close to him. Libra woman, too, is caring and loving to those close to her. However, sometimes, Virgo tends to focus on the task at hand, neglecting those around him. This can hurt the sensitive Libra woman. She has to understand his need for freedom and space to avoid unwanted friction in the relationship.
A Virgo man and a Libra woman both share a practical approach to life. He is analytical and meticulous, while she is sharp and logical. Together, they can help each other overcome difficult circumstances. A Virgo man does not mean to hurt a Libra woman, but sometimes, he may get too critical of her. He strives for perfection, and when things do not go as planned, he does not desist from pointing it out. His forthright comments can seem insensitive to her, and she may resent him for it.
Love Match Between A Virgo Woman And A Libra Man
Ruled by the planet of Mercury, a Virgo woman is known for her compassionate and sensible nature. A Libra man is ruled by planet Venus, which makes him sympathetic and loving. Although a Virgo woman and a Libra man share similar traits, they still have to deal with many challenges.
A Virgo woman has a soft, gentle side and also an irritated and impatient side. Which side she shows her partner depends on her mood. Her unpredictable nature can weigh heavy on a Libra man, who is emotional and strives for harmony all the time.
A Libra man is sensitive by nature and can forgive his partner’s mistakes, but it is not the same for the practical Virgo woman who finds it difficult to let go.
Having said that, a Virgo woman and a Libra man enjoy intellectual discussions. When they communicate with an open mind, they can better understand each other. They will be supportive and adjusting to keep the relationship running smoothly.
Virgo And Libra Sexual Compatibility
Being a cardinal sign, Libra will be the one to initiate sex, and the mutable Virgo is also comfortable with their partner taking the lead. Virgo is not romantic and takes the time to fall in love. They may seem shy at first, but once comfortable, they unmask their hidden naughty side in bed to fulfill Libra’s sexual fantasies.
Libra likes to dominate in bed, and the submissive Virgo complements their partner’s actions perfectly. They are both good communicators and will be able to put across their needs and preferences effectively.
The problem may arise when the boastful Libra brags about their lovemaking adventures, which may anger the conservative Virgo, who prefers keeping their bedroom stories private.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Libra and Virgo good friends?
Virgo and Libra get along as they are comfortable around each other. They make genuine efforts to love and support the people they care about. The two signs may have major differences in individual personalities, but they complement each other and form a strong friendship. People belonging to both signs are intellectuals who connect well through meaningful conversations.
2. Can a Libra woman be a soulmate to a Virgo man?
Though Libra and Virgo make compatible pairs, a Virgo’s soulmate is more likely to be a Taurus, Cancer, or Capricorn. That being said, if Virgo and Libra love and accept each other, they can become soulmates too.
Both Virgo and Libra are intelligent and connect through deep, meaningful conversations. They respect each other’s unique qualities, share a common goal of success and prosperity, and stay peaceful and calm in most situations. However, Virgo and Libra compatibility may be adversely affected by differences in their traits. Virgo is drawn toward solitude, while Libra loves to socialize. Virgo can also make complex decisions while Libra keeps changing the minds. Nevertheless, Libra and Virgo are committed and can make their relationship work. If they understand each other’s feelings and try to maintain a balance, they can share a loving and long-lasting relationship.
Infographic: Dos and Don’ts For A Virgo-Libra relationship
Virgo and Libra may not come across as compatible, but that should not discourage you from giving the relationship a shot. Check out this infographic as we help you understand the most important dos and don’ts to make the relationship work.
- With some adjustments and compromises in life, Virgo and Libra couples can make their relationship work.
- Because Libra is quite an extrovert, it can place the introverted Virgo in awkward positions.
- However, like any other relationship, finding a balance takes time.