Cloth diapers have been used by us, the Indian parents, since time immemorial. Some parents believe in the system of cloth diapers even now. The main reason for this is the fear about disposable diapers and how they can cause harm to the baby’s skin.
Another factor why parents often use cloth diapers is the fact that they are pocket friendly.
And, if you are also among the parents who are using cloth diapers for their kids then it is probably time to take a step back and consider using disposable diapers. Disposable diapers have a number of advantages over the traditional cloth diapers.
Here are 7 reasons why you should consider using disposable diapers over cloth ones:
- They are highly absorbent: Disposable diapers have layers which quickly absorb the baby’s wetness. One disposable diaper can last for hours together. With these extra absorbent diapers you can also catch good sleep and so does your baby. You need not keep checking on your baby for frequent change of diapers while using the disposable ones.
- As soft as cotton: Diapers are made of feather soft material so that no harm is caused to your baby’s delicate skin. Even if used for a longer period of time it ensures that there are no rashes. Huggies Ultra Soft diapers are something which your baby’s skin is sure to love as they are clinically proven to prevent diaper rashes.
- Better hygiene: As disposable diapers are used only once they are naturally more hygienic for the baby. Cloth diapers, if not washed properly and instantly, can be unhygienic for your baby. So, disposable diapers are perfectly sanitised and ensure that your baby is absolutely safe.
- Extra convenience: Disposable diapers are definitely more convenient to use as you do not have to keep investing your time in washing them. It can easily be carried around and you can be at peace for a longer time using these diapers.
- Keeps the skin clean and dry: Due to the wetness getting instantly absorbed, it makes sure that the baby is absolutely clean and dry. Some diapers are even designed to absorb runny poo so that your baby’s skin is free from irritation and remains absolutely dry.
- Good fit hence no spillage: Cloth diapers can be ill-fitting at times. They tend to become loose or move from their place with the movements of the baby. This does not happen with disposable diapers as there are various sizes available to choose from. Proper fit also ensures that there is no leakage or spillage.
- Has a wetness indicator too: Many diapers also have a wetness indicator which changes its color to let you know that the diaper is full. This ensures that your child is always dry and never in the wet.
Huggies diapers have all the above features and more. It has a wide range of diapers for kids of different ages, and are the best pick for the kids delicate skin. Choose from the range of Huggies diapers right here and keep you baby clean and healthy!
Latest posts by Ayushi Goel (see all)
- Importance of Calcium in the Diet of New Mothers - February 20, 2018
- Can’t Do The Dishes But Won’t Have A Maid? Here’s The Best Solution! - February 7, 2018
- Why Increased Calcium Intake Is A Must For You Post Delivery? - February 3, 2018
- Growcheck - The World's FIRST Vertical Body Measure And Data Analysis Platform! - October 25, 2017
- Having Fears About Diapers? You Need To Come Out Of Them Now - October 25, 2017
- 5 Points To Remember When Shopping For Your Baby During Pregnancy - October 24, 2017
- Never Lose Another Photo Again With Capsule - The Smart Photo Assistant! - October 9, 2017
- Your Baby Is Developing Much Faster Than You Think! - September 28, 2017
- 8 Tricks That Guarantee Your Baby Will Sleep Through The Night - September 10, 2017
- Age Wise Diaper Requirements For Your Baby - September 10, 2017