Pisces, born on or between February 18 and March 20, is gracious and sensitive and ruled by the planet Neptune. Belonging to a water element, they have a great balance between fantasy and reality. They effortlessly adapt to their surroundings and are artistic with their work.
On the other hand, Capricorn is born on or between December 22 and January 19 and belongs to the element earth. They are ambitious, practical, and self-reliant. Both signs seem to be opposite to each other, so can they make a pair? Read on to know about Pisces and Capricorn compatibility and their strengths and weaknesses as a couple.
Are Pisces And Capricorn Compatible?
Pisces and Capricorn are not so active in the initial stages of their relationship. Piscean is shy and doesn’topen up. Similarly, Capricorn is reserved and doesn’t express their thoughts and emotions. Both the signs take their time in understanding each other. Their romantic relationship may start slow, but once they trust each other, they can sail smoothly. They can understand each other on almost every level and are suitable for the long haul as they are stable and focused. They are also grounded and share work ethics, thereby diligently fulfilling their responsibilities without falling into chaos.
Reasons A Pisces And Capricorn Compatibility Might Work
Several factors contribute to the good-tuning of Pisces and Capricorn compatibility. Here are some positive aspects of this couple that make them click.
- Pisces believes Capricorn and can trust them with closed eyes. This helps Capricorn understand and be loyal to their partner. The trust between a fish and goat is what makes their relationship sustain for a long time.
- Pisces and Capricorn are honest to each other, and together, they handle every situation well. This attribute makes them faithful to each other as well.
- Both Pisces and Capricorn are extremely peaceful and balanced. They are well aware of what they want in a relationship and give each other enough time to settle down. As a couple, they can understand one another’s need to prioritize work and support each other.
Problems A Pisces And Capricorn Compatibility Might Face
Here are some issues that the couple might encounter as a couple.
- Pisces is an emotional sign and needs attention most of the time. On the other hand, Capricorn is unexpressive and silent. Hence, it becomes difficult for Capricorn to provide the assurance to the Pisces partner, and both of them find it challenging to come to a common ground.
- At times, Capricorn could be overbearing and controlling in a relationship. This makes the Pisces feel they are less appreciated and dominated by their partner, which may cause friction between them.
- Pisces might not take certain responsibilities, which the organized and hardworking Capricorn does not like. This difference may cause a problem between the two in the long run.
Love Match Between A Pisces Man And A Capricorn Woman
A Pisces man is strong and determined to achieve success in life. Similarly, a Capricorn woman is also driven by her goals and knows how to channelize her energy in the right direction to get optimum results. While he focuses on life, she supports him achieve his goals. At the same time, he helps her in turning her dreams into reality. Hence, both complement each other in a relationship.
Also, both the signs are passionate and romantic. When they are together, they fill the atmosphere with comfort, serenity, and love. The couple feels safe and secure in each other’s arms, thereby signifying that their compatibility is strong.
Love Match Between A Pisces Woman And A Capricorn Man
When Pisces woman and Capricorn man fall in love, they connect on a deeper level. Capricorn man is disciplined, serious, and unbending, while Pisces woman is expressive, soft-hearted, and lenient. This makes the Capricorn man feel loved and blessed. They share a magnetic vibe and form a fruitful pair even with different personalities.
Pisces woman has her aura, which makes the Capricorn man believe that she can help him fulfill his desires. They may have differences, but they can come to common ground and balance their differences with time and understanding. Also, a Pisces woman and Capricorn man communicate well, making their relationship an indestructible bond.
Pisces And Capricorn Sexual Compatibility
Pisces understands the emotional depth of Capricorn because of the deep inner truths. They are honest and devoted to each other and confident of each other’s beliefs. Both of them have different approaches to sex, however, they share a common goal. They understand each other’s desires and share strong physical intimacy. Their sexual life is filled with sizzling moments, which give them a deep sense of relaxation and form a stable long-term relationship.
The relationship between Pisces and Capricorn is like a fairy tale. Pisces understands the unpredictable Capricorn well and can Capricorn fall for Pisces’sstability and peace. Capricorn in return, helps Pisces to be more realistic and practical. Though there are differences between the signs, they share a highly functional rapport. This creates a positive impact in each other’s minds making Pisces and Capricorn enjoy a beautiful, blissful, and elevating relationship.