The air sign Aquarius and fire sign Aries have their own personality traits. So, if you want to explore Aries and Aquarius compatibility, this post is for you.
An Aquarian loves their freedom and often comes across as shy and quiet. They sometimes do not like to express their true personality. However, they are also deep thinkers and intellectuals who fight for idealistic causes.
An Aries, on the other hand, is bold and ambitious. They are passionate, confident, motivated, and natural-born leaders who can build the community with zeal.
The relationship between these two signs can be exciting and fun as both these signs have free-spirited personalities. But are they compatible? Read on to find out Aries and Aquarius compatibility in life, love, and bed.
Are Aries And Aquarius Compatible?
Aries and Aquarius are unique, and they appreciate each other in a way no one else can do. The impulsive Ram and the intellectual water-bearer do not have many differences, and they share many similarities. Based on natural chemistry, air fuels fire. Both these are masculine signs, and have a great amount of energy, stamina, and stubbornness. They trust each other, which allows them to develop a warm and wholesome connection. Aries provides energy and passion, while the Aquarian provides new ideas and inspiration to be more at the moment. These signs will be honest with each other about every aspect of their relationship. They don’t hold back their feelings even if it makes things awkward between them.
Aries and Aquarius share a strong friendship like friends with benefits. Both share similar values and perspectives about life. Both the zodiac signs are good at communication and constantly crave stimulation. Aquarius and Aries love to debate. While Aquarius maintains things at a practical and rational level, Aries is more aggressive and passionate.
An Aries-Aquarius relationship can be associated with strength because both lack the tenderness needed in a relationship. This relationship is a combination of vision and action. Both the signs may not run out of things to talk about as Aries comes up with new adventures, and Aquarius is a great conversationalist. The wedding bells of these signs are rare, but they can beat the odds if they could work through their differences and build a strong foundation.
Reasons Aries And Aquarius Compatibility Might Work
Let’s see what makes these two signs close to each other.
- The intellect of both these signs matches well. They have strong thinking from different angles. This relationship can be like yin and yang, with Aquarius being the yin as they are peaceful and unique, and Aries is the yang with a boss-like mentality that goes well with Aquarius.
- Aquarius is independent and helps the Aries’ combative tendencies. The water-bearers can stand up to the Ram and let them know they are false, and the Ram will listen to them as Aries is wise and trusts Aquarius’ intelligence.
- The best part of this relationship is the power of manifestation. Aries helps Aquarius bring out their best, while the Aquarians help Aries to be peaceful. Aquarius reminds Aries that there is a beautiful garden rather than war, while Aries helps Aquarius be a peaceful warrior. Both these signs help each other accomplish their goals. Aries aligned with Aquarius would help manifest peace, creativity, and strength.
Problems An Aries And Aquarius Compatibility Might Face
As with every other relationship, this couple could face some issues too.
- When two people with different personalities, opinions, and dreams are brought together, there will be a few obstacles along their path. Aries may become possessive often and constrict the freedom of Aquarius, which can lead to challenges in the relationship.
- Both these signs have powerful emotions. Aquarius can stay peaceful and absorb emotions, which eventually turns them into a mover and shaker. Aries is also an emotionally absorbent personality and would start experiencing bold emotions, which can suddenly turn into the sky’s thunder.
- Aries is sharp-tongued, which can hurt Aquarius’ feelings. Both of these signs can sometimes be so restless that they get bored of each other and break it off, or they may freak out and run away for fear of losing their freedom and independence.
Love Match Between Aries Man And Aquarius Woman
These two signs would either have a strong bond or would fight a lot. They love the intimate bond with one another, but sometimes they hit roadblocks due to disinterest in sexual activities.
An Aries man is sentimental, and it is the Aquarius woman who understands him while they are sharing something important as they tend to reveal it only with those who are close to them.
If an Aries man and an Aquarius woman have the same tastes, then the relationship would be wonderful. But if the Aries man doesn’t have any interest, it may lead to a few problems. None of the signs go beyond the boundaries, and this trait would help them build a strong relationship. An Aries man likes to have love quarrels, but they soften with Aquarius woman as they are put into a state of panic with too much conflict.
Love Match Between Aquarius Man And Aries Woman
A certain level of connection exists between an Aquarius man and an Aries woman that brings them together in a relationship. Both of them have similar traits helping them forge a strong bond, which in turn makes a genuine alliance.
An unusual quality of an Aquarius man is he laughs when sorrowful and feels cheered when sad. An Aries woman loves expressing with a lot of excitement and has frequent discussions to continue the conversation. Aquarius man is noble-minded who not only cares about his partner but also for humanity as a whole. He is concerned about the human race and seeks solutions.
On the other hand, an Aries woman has a great attitude towards life. She is quite sensible and philosophical. According to her, one should go through a lot of pain to achieve something in life. This quality of Aries woman helps build a lasting connection with an Aquarius man.
Aries And Aquarius Friendship Compatibility
Aries and Aquarius’s friendship compatibility is strong. Though they have different personalities, they can be close friends due to their varied interests. These zodiac signs are independent and jovial. They enjoy intellectual and meaningful conversations. They are energetic and adventurous and always love to try something new. Both these signs are reliable, and they respect each other and their perspectives on life. Their friendship is more relaxed since they rarely fight or disagree with each other. Moreover, they push each other to become better and realize their dreams.
Aries And Aquarius Sexual Compatibility
Even if both of these signs may have issues, it would be a different story when it comes to sex life. They keep their emotions secret by playing it cool. This relationship can bring out the worst nature and emphasize the cold and unemotional sexual hunter. There is excessive energy, which could lead to turbulent relations. The roles of these signs are easy to understand, with Aries providing energy and stamina to their Aquarius partner, while Aquarius gives crazy ideas and widens the horizons for their Aries partner. This could be entertaining initially, but later it may become tiresome as there won’t be enough ideas to cover the emotional emptiness they would encounter.
The Aries and Aquarius compatibility is considered good. Aquarius is the softer partner though both signs have good energy and traits of stubbornness. Their relationship is mainly based on strength, and with trust and appreciation for each other, they can build a stable bond. With similar intellectual levels and great communication, they may tide over the challenges that their differences pose and bring out the best in each other. They can cultivate a fulfilling relationship by infusing time and effort into understanding each other.
- Aquarian calm personality and Arian bold nature complement each other and fill in for each other’s shortcomings.
- Arian dominance and overwhelming Aquarian emotions may sometimes create clashes.
- Although difficulties may arise, mutual effort and understanding can help them go a long way.