Everybody likes a bubble bath in the bathtub, but it gets tricky when the hard back of the bathtub causes neck and shoulder pain. Hence, we have curated a list of the best bath pillows to make your bathing sessions more easy-going and fun. These bath pillows will offer support to your neck and head for optimal comfort. They are quick-drying, made from breathable mesh, and offer strong suction cups. With various available options, choosing the right bath pillow can be quite challenging. So, explore our list to know more.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Bath Pillows
Enjoy a spa-like experience with the Gorilla Grip spa bath pillow. The pillow is equipped with seven powerful suction cups that make it slip-resistant. It fits both straight back and curved tubs, features a waterproof design, and dries quickly after use.
- Material: Foam
- Weight: 0.14lb
- Fits standard-sized tub inserts
- Thick and supportive foam
- Two panels for neck and head support
- Easy to clean
- Two-inch ultra-thick padding
- Available in calming colors
Made with the patented quilted AirMesh technology, this spa pillow for bathtubs by Bath Haven provides good constant airflow and is breathable. Its six extra-strong suction cups keep your bath pillow fixed securely to the tub. The pillow is ergonomically designed to envelop your head, neck, and shoulders and comes with a machine-washable bag to make the cleaning process easy. This video review will help you learn more about the product.
- Material: 3D mesh fabric
- Weight: 16lb
- Satin edge
- Wave-pattern stitching for strategic support
- Storage bag and hook for portability and storage
- Thick padding
- Resists mold and mildew
Equipped with six large and extremely durable suction cups, the Kandoona pillow for bathtub fixes firmly to your tub for firm support. Its custom-made headrest is ergonomically designed to provide maximum relaxation, and its elevated sides help keep your muscles relaxed. Constructed with 3D breathable air-mesh material and stitched with shimmery satin on the edges, this shower pillow provides ultimate comfort.
- Size: 17x17x4in
- Material: 3D mesh fabric
- Weight: 08lb
- Thick shoulder padding
- Big hook to hang easily
- Comes with a washing bag
If you are looking for the best waterproof bath pillows, here’s one from AmazeFan that features 4D Air Mesh technology for breathability and ventilation. It also has a two-panel design to support your head and back and offer maximum relaxation. Moreover, the pillow’s seven powerful suction cups fix firmly to your bathtub and prevent any slippage. This video will help you make an informed decision about your purchase.
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 1.2lb
- Big hook to hang for drying
- Ergonomic two-panel contoured design
- Anti-bacterial polyester fabric
Here’s a full-body bath pillow by Everlasting Comfort to support your back, neck, and head. It has an ergonomically curved design to contour and support your head, neck, back, and shoulders. Further, the pillow features soft and breathable mesh covers and non-slip powerful suction cups. The built-in hook makes it easy to hang for quick drying. Check out this product review video and pick the best-suited one for your needs.
- Size: 14×12.83×5.98in
- Material: Memory foam, mesh
- Weight: 1.3lb
- Soft and breathable mesh cover
- Headrest roll
- Deep side pockets for storing bath accessories
- Includes a loofah
- Lifetime replacement policy
- Fully adjustable design
Coala Hola’s bathtub pillow is designed to provide strategic support to your head, neck, and back. It has an orthopedic two-panel design and contoured shape for maximum comfort and support. Equipped with six large suction cups, it sticks firmly to any smooth surface and does not slip.
- Material: Meshed microfiber
- Weight: 0.95lb
- Breathable and quick-drying material
- Can be cleaned easily
- Hanging hook for easy drying
- Includes a gift bag for gifting
Here’s a premium bathtub pillow from Your Majesty that features ten anti-slip suction cups, which offer two times the grip than regular pillows for bathtubs. The bath pillow is designed for a comfortable and relaxing bathing experience and features an ergonomic shape and soft and breathable material with a cooling effect.
- Material: Meshed fabric
- Weight: 15.84oz
- AirFlow membrane and washable fabric
- Mold- and mildew-resistant
- Includes a washing bag
- Equipped with a hook for easy drying
Samplife bath pillow is designed to support your back, head, shoulder, and neck and can fit any tub, thanks to its butterfly shape. To help eliminate the problem of slippage, it comes with six powerful suction cups. In addition, its in-built cushioned headrest pillow offers good support to your head while you relax in the tub.
- Size: 14x15x2in
- Material: Mesh
- Weight: 10.41lb
- Skin-friendly 4D mesh material
- Hook for easy drying
- Compatible with all kinds of tubs
Make your bathing experience therapeutic by using this comfortable bathtub pillow by Pure Design London. Crafted with six non-slip suction cups and 3D mesh layering, the bath pillow provides stable cushioned comfort and breathability.
- Size: 15x14x4in
- Material: 3D mesh
- Weight: 4oz
- Breathable and lightweight fabric
- Soothes muscles
- Built-in hook
Ikinho’s ergonomic bathtub pillow is crafted using 4D Air Mesh technology to offer luxurious comfort and excellent breathability and air permeability. It has an in-built and custom-designed headrest and extra-thick shoulder padding, making it one of the best bathtub pillows for relaxation. In addition, the large suction cups stick the pillow firmly to the tub.
- Size: 17.3×16.3×3.2in
- Material: 4D mesh
- Weight: 12.63oz
- Machine-washable in the complimentary laundry bag
- Three shower caps and a shovel
- Well-cushioned headrest and shoulder pad
- Convenient hook for drying
Enjoy a spa-like retreat at home with the Azmodi bath cushion. The seven suction cups ensure your bath pillow remains in place while you enjoy your spa-like bathing experience. In addition, the 4D Air Mesh technology offers good refreshing airflow and utmost comfort.
- Material: 4D mesh
- Weight: 15.87oz
- Equipped with a hook for easy drying
- Two panels and seven suction cups
How To Choose The Right Bath Pillows?
Here are a few factors you should consider when choosing a bath pillow.
- Tub compatibility: Consider the shape, size, and depth of the bathtub before choosing your bath pillow. For instance, if you have a jacuzzi or a shower tub, avoid buying a full-body neck pillow.
- Fabric used: Some of the materials used to make bath pillows include mesh, polyester, or inflatable plastic. Mesh is a good option as it is breathable and dries quickly.
- Suction cups: To enhance your bathing experience, look for pillows with large suction cups that can stick firmly to the tub.
- Maintenance: Pillows should always be left for drying after use. Therefore, look for pillows that you can wash with minimum effort. Pillows made with mesh material have good air permeability and also prevent mildew.
Why Trust MomJunction?
A good bath pillow can give you a soothing bathing experience. After skimming through several reliable websites and analyzing the customer reviews, we have curated this list of the finest bath pillows. We have considered the design, size and weight specifications, and other essential parameters to select these pillows for you. We also help you choose the most suitable pillow as per your requirements with the help of our buying guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I clean a mesh bath pillow?
A mesh bath pillow should be washed every time after use. You can either put it in a gentle soft cycle in a washing machine or rinse it with your hands and put it to dry.
2. Can bath pillows get wet?
Yes, bath pillows get wet in water but dry quickly if the material used has fast-drying properties.
3. How often should I replace a bath pillow?
A bath pillow can last up to three or four years if it is maintained well.
While spending long hours in the bathtub seems pleasurable, the back and shoulder pain it can cause is not. Hence, choose a good bath pillow that offers the optimum support and comfort to help you lounge comfortably in your tub. Choose pillows made from breathable and moisture-wicking materials like mesh and polyester for easy cleaning. Moreover, choose a pillow with suction cups to attach it securely to your tub head, requiring minimal maintenance for long-lasting use.